BTSC Tennis Team - 2020
Hello and welcome back BTSC Tennis Team! We are looking forward to a fun though somewhat different summer season, but more than anything we want to be sure that everyone stays safe. When at BTSC, whether on the court or off, please follow the Covid Safety Guidelines posted throughout the club. Thank you!
Informational Parent Meeting: ** Please, only one parent per athlete.
*** This meeting is only for returning Tennis Team members from the 2019 season.
Meeting Date: Monday, June 15 at BTSC:
Age group 10’s and 12’s - 6:00pm
Age group 13’s and up - 6:45pm
Practices - Starting Monday, June 22nd
Times to be determined.
There will only be 4 players per court with a coach stationed at each court.
Matches - Starting Week of July 7th (Champs - Week of August 3rd at BTSC)
Matches will take place on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. (Schedule to be determined)
There will be no “B” matches (in any age group) or doubles matches for the 10’s or 12’s age groups.
Unfortunately, we must limit match spectators to 2 guardians per athlete.
Currently, 6 clubs are participating in the YTL season - BTSC, Applewood, Tippy, Canfield, Poland, and Squaw. We will play Home and Away matches.
All athletes are responsible for bringing their own water/beverage to practices and matches.
We will not have new uniforms for this season.
For those players under the age of 18 involved in a coach-supervised activity (clinic/practice/match), a waiver will need to be signed if he/she is playing without a parent/guardian present. (Available in the office or at the parent meeting)
BTSC Tennis Guidelines - 2020
- The office will take court reservations as usual. If you have a reservation, or want to hop on an open court, you must check-in with office staff prior to play as they will be keeping a record of who plays on which court and when.
- Weekly Women’s Beginner Clinic will begin on Tuesday, June 23rd at 6:00pm.
- Friday Youth Clinics will begin June 26th - details to be determined. (ages 6-9 only - limiting number of participants)
- Tennis Team: Unfortunately, due to the coronavirus pandemic, coaches and staff have made the difficult decision to limit team members to only those who played on the 2019 BTSC Tennis Team.
- For those players under the age of 18 involved in a coach-supervised activity (clinic/practice/match), a waiver will need to be signed if he/she is playing without a parent/guardian present. (These will be available in the office and with Tennis Team packet)
- Please follow the Covid Safety Guidelines posted throughout the club.
- The clay court water fountain will be disabled. Please bring your own water.